CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

So darn cute

Mommy was easily amused by me today. She told me that she was going to grind coffee beans (she needs the coffee with two kids not sleeping through the night) so there was going to be a loud noise. She thought it was so cute when I then, ran up, hugged her leg and then squeezed my eyes shut really tight. This was before there was even a sound made. It was a cute sight, she said.
Later, we were singing songs while mom put laundry away. She asked which song I'd like to sing next and I said, "Ummm, hmmm" as I looked in deep thought. I AM so darn cute....sometimes.
And in not so cute news, mommy figured out why the guest bathroom has been smelling a little funky the last couple days. She thought that I had been really helpful lately by taking Gabi's diapers to the garbage. She would hear a door open and close which she assumed was the door to the pantry where the garbage is. It wasn't. I had been saving about 5 of my sister's diapers in the shower in that guest bathroom, but mom finally figured me out. Stinky!

1 comments:

elaine said...

OMG! so funny, Marky!