Doesn't she look so pretty in the dress that Nina Judy got her? Mommy is going to take us to the mall to show her off. She even has a bow in her hair. Mommy was proud cuz I pointed to her head and said, "BOW!"
Gabi- You are getting sooo big and sooo cute! I love your dress. Mommy has yet to dress me up in a dress since it is often too cold when we have some place to go!
Yep. I am definitely the first baby for mom & dad. They are so proud of EVERYTHING that I do that they had to put it in a blog for all to see-especially for our friends & family in New Jersey. It will also be so much fun to read for my sister and me in a few years...when we can read!
2 comments:
Gabi-
You are getting sooo big and sooo cute! I love your dress. Mommy has yet to dress me up in a dress since it is often too cold when we have some place to go!
Markie-
Way to go on your growing vocabulary!
Gabbers! Let's go get our pics taken together in our dresses! I have the same turtleneck with mine.
Post a Comment