It was Superbowl Sunday that I met her. Her name is Kristi and she is my Uncle Art's girlfriend.....for now! I was doing my best to make her mine. : ) Mommy couldn't get over how I was acting around her. I read book after book to her on my Elmo bed, I fed her ice cream, I played with her long hair, gave her lots of shy smiles and basically didn't leave her side all evening. She was very sweet to me. Mommy and daddy really appreciated it.
Uncle Paul, Tia, Noah & Adrianna were also at our house cuz daddy cooked really good hamburgers and chicken sandwiches for everybody. We tried watching the football game on dvr but the last 8 minutes didn't get recorded! That was the best part of the game! or so we heard.
Not the best pic, but you get the idea. (that's a flashlight I am playing with).
We're even dressed the same. It's fate.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
The older woman
Posted by Mark Ryan at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute girlfriend, Marky! Thanks for letting me know it was over between us. what a horrible way to find out! :D Does she look like Elizabeth a lil?
Post a Comment