We started out the summer on Memorial Day swimming at Noah's Nana's pool and mommy says she feels like we've been in the water ever since. :) Gabi wasn't really into it that day but I loved it. Daddy helped me learn some swimming basics but I still have a long way to go. Afterward, we got tired and hungry so we went to eat lunch at Peter Piper Pizza. Fun day!
The next day, we went to my friend, Bradley's pool to play and swim. Mommy was able to handle both Gabi and me in the water, much to her surprise. She felt a little more confident with Marie nearby though.
Today ("today" was late May cuz mommy started writing this post 2 months ago) mommy said we could get out the little swimming pools. What?! "Mommy, is it summer now?" I asked. Everytime I saw those pools in the garage this winter, I'd ask to get them out to swim in but mommy would say, "Not 'til summer." And now it is!! Noah and I had a blast. Even Gabi and Ethan had some fun in their own little pool.
We've also been to the pool at Nina Gilda's in Mammoth, the pools at the resorts at Wildhorse Pass in Phoenix and the Westin La Paloma here in Tucson. We've been to Brandi Fenton Splash Park and in Noah's backyard and our backyard to play in the little pools. We love it!!



The next day, we went to my friend, Bradley's pool to play and swim. Mommy was able to handle both Gabi and me in the water, much to her surprise. She felt a little more confident with Marie nearby though.
Today ("today" was late May cuz mommy started writing this post 2 months ago) mommy said we could get out the little swimming pools. What?! "Mommy, is it summer now?" I asked. Everytime I saw those pools in the garage this winter, I'd ask to get them out to swim in but mommy would say, "Not 'til summer." And now it is!! Noah and I had a blast. Even Gabi and Ethan had some fun in their own little pool.
We've also been to the pool at Nina Gilda's in Mammoth, the pools at the resorts at Wildhorse Pass in Phoenix and the Westin La Paloma here in Tucson. We've been to Brandi Fenton Splash Park and in Noah's backyard and our backyard to play in the little pools. We love it!!

2 comments:
Oh my! Too many cute pictures. I love them all.
I love the water too! What adorable pictures of you having fun!
Post a Comment