We realize we have some bloggy catching up to do, but Mommy has been in shock at how much interest Gabi has had in the potty over the last month and had to blog about it. Gabi has been going potty several times a day in her little toilet AND pooping in it daily over the last 4 or 5 days. The funniest thing is that she poops by invitation only. :) If I ask her if she wants to go poo poo with me while I do, she nods her slow, dramatic nod and we sit there together- me on the big toilet and Gabbs on her little one. Then we both proceed to do our thing. It's hilarious to mommy. Gabi REALLY wants to be just like me. :)
WARNING: this picture is a little graphic in nature. ;)
UPDATE: We did it AGAIN today. 2 poops and 2 bottoms to clean at the SAME time. Mommy does not understand it.
2 comments:
This is HILARIOUS! I love Gabi's face in this picture!
Look at Gabi! Sooo proud!
Post a Comment