CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

I can jump if I want to!

My party was sooo much fun....for me, anyway. I'm not really sure what everyone else did because I pretty much just stayed in my jumping castle the whole time. I did come out to blow out candles, eat cake and open presents but that jumping castle was amazing. I had been asking mommy all week about when "the guys were gonna bwing it" and luckily it came the day before my party and they didn't take it back until the day after. What a dream come true. :) But boy was I tired!!
The next best part of my birthday was having Uncle Scott, Aunt Melissa, Grandma and Grandpa here from New Jersey. I love them all, but have quite an adoration for my Uncle Scotty. I wanted to go everywhere he went, and I still want to know when he's coming back again to see me.
































1 comments:

elaine said...

aw. great family picture!