CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!
















Mommy and Daddy can't believe it, but I'm 3 years old today. Mommy just wanted to reminisce a little and show some old pics. Doesn't my newborn picture look like I'm already 4 months old?! Poor mommy, all 9 lbs 3oz of me. If you wanna see a long video of me right after I was born, you can go to my birthday post- 3/3/06.

5 comments:

Corinna said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Markie! You are such a cutie pie!

The Hurley's said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Markie! You are a very handsome boy.

elaine said...

Aw. I can see his Markie face in the bathtub pic. What a special time! I remember it so well.

Can't wait to party with you, Markie!

The A Team said...

Happy Birthday, dude!
Three is awesome!
(And, your poor Mommy, is right! You were one big guy for such a teeny Mama!)

elaine said...

ok, what am i suppose to look at online when I'm at work if you don't update the blog? something work related? please. :)