As if my stomach virus was not stressful enough for mom, two days later I decided to have an allergic reaction to cashews. Or, my body decided to. Mommy gave me two cashews in Target while we were shopping. Then, while loading me into the car, she noticed my crazy, swollen upper lip. She ran as fast as she could back into Target while pushing our cadillac of a double stroller. She somehow found the pharmacy and demanded Benadryl. She gave it to me with shaking hands and then asked someone to call 911. She was so scared I would stop breathing. Anyway, long story short, paramedics came, got an ambulance ride to TMC, I am fine and am never eating cashews again! Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My heart stopped when I read this. So scary. Quick thinking, sister. I would have completely freaked out.
Post a Comment