I am almost getting the hang of this toilet training thing. I am REALLY good about it when I'm naked! Mommy thinks it's cute when she hears me running down the hall and then sees me go zooming by on my way to go potty in my toilet. I have had a few accidents this way though. Mommy finds out about them cuz I yell, "UH-OH!" and then I take a tiny piece of toilet paper to try to clean up the puddle.Mommy has only recently tried real underwear on me. Uncle Paul showed me that they are much more fun to use as a hat.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Potty training??
Posted by Mark Ryan at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can I just say how jealous I am? Payton turned 3 today and he's not at all interested. Good for Markie!
Post a Comment