Well, nothing too exciting has happened lately but even the little things amuse my parents. Let's see...since getting my haircut last week, my hair tends to get out of control unless a little gel & hairspray is used. Take a look.
Umm, what else. I got to go to birthday party on Tuesday (March 6th)! My great-grandma Connie turned 83! Only 82 more years to go to catch up to her! She is sure a pretty great-grandma! : )
Love her lots.
Mom & I got to babysit Maya for a little while the other day. Maya is a good baby like me. We just hung out & talked to each other (but mom couldn't understand what we were saying) and then we took a LONG nap.
And my latest entertainment is our dog, Brandie. She just got back from a vacation in New Jersey with Grandma & Grandpa and now she is here for me to terrorize!! She is so fun to use as a pillow, to lick the leftover lunch off my fingers and to sit next to by the screen door and
watch the cars go by. I'm glad she's back.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
What's new with me...
Posted by Mark Ryan at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhh. or is it Awwwwwwww. I think Awwwwwwww. Look at our little babes together. I am so happy for us and for them!- Maya's Mommy
Post a Comment