CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My 1st birthday!













Wow! Was that a production! I just had my 1st birthday party and it was SO fun! I had so many people there to see me! I was so happy that my cousins, Noah & Adrianna, came and so did my friends, Maya & Jaret. I shared all the new toys I got with them. Even my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt & Uncle were here from New Jersey. They spoiled me for 4 days straight! So... my favorite things about the party were the life size Cookie Monster, my new vacuum cleaner, my new car and that I got to eat CAKE! Man, that stuff is good! Mom, why have you been depriving me of it? By the way, got my 1st haircut too. No more curls. ; (

1 comments:

elaine said...

Yay! That was pretty easy. Huh, Ma?