CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our fun, free week




(not sure who this little boy is. :)



























Mommy found lots of fun things for us to do a few weeks ago, and all of them free!

First, Ronald McDonald came to our library. He did magic tricks and was all around entertaining. Mommy was most impressed that he was a bilingual Ronald! Little Ethan, Noah and Maya went too.

The next day (Tuesday) we were back at our Quincy Douglas library. They had a free fair with game booths, a jumping castle, prizes and lots of free food. I even got to sit in a police car! Impressed Uncle Scott? ;)

We went to our usual Wednesday storytime at QD with our librarian, Fabiana. She is really sweet and I am finally warming up to her. I still don't dance much for the songs, but mommy can tell I'm getting a little more comfortable there. Gabi on the other hand, seems to be regressing. She only wants to be in mommy's arms during the songs that she is usually dancing to like a crazy girl at home.

Then on Saturday, for the second year in a row, we went to the Mud Party at Reid Park. I enjoyed splashing in the little ravine with water, Gabi did not. I went through one obstacle course but I wasn't too fond of it. Maya, Uncle Josh and Tia Lainey joined us too, and so did thousands of other Tucsonans who wanted free fun. :)

2 weeks later, mommy met up with a friend she hadn't seen in a while at the zoo. Did we pay for that you ask? No! It was free day at the zoo, of course. :) Gabi and I both enjoyed the zoo. It was the first time Gabi had been to the zoo in almost 6 months!

The hightlight of all my free events was the Diamondbacks game I went to with daddy and Uncle Chris in Phoenix. Someone from daddy's mortgage brokers association gave him great tickets! I loved it and of course, daddy LOVED hanging out with me.

1 comments:

elaine said...

fun, fun, fun! You can't even tell how hot it was in the pics. :)