And what has Gabi been up to lately you ask? Well, from the way I see it, mostly eating and crying. She still loves for mommy to hold her as long as mommy's bicep can tolerate. Mommy is amazed that she gets anything done around here. But Gabi is pretty good about playing with me for at least part of the day. She loves stealing pieces from my train set, following me around the house as fast as her little legs can go, playing inside my firetruck tent with me, and knocking over the lego buildings that I make. She also loves playing outside- on the swings, in the grass, in the dirt and in the rocks. She is also into her blocks lately. And she loves putting things in and out of containers and taking the lids on and off. Gabi still LOVES to eat. Lately, her faves are carrots, cheese, pizza, most berries, apples, crackers, beans and milk. Mommy cannot believe how much food Gabi and I can pack away.
Gabi isn't talking much except for the occasional dada, mama and no no no, but her sign language is great. She now knows about 20 different signs. You can see a few of them in the video. :)
She is a little more into books recently too. She finds the ones she wants to read and brings them to mommy. Usually it is "Moo, Baa, La La La", "That's Not My Dinosaur", and "The Big Red Barn".
And Gabi's most favorite things ever (besides food) seem to be Brandie and Baby Ethan. They can both make her so happy even in her worst moods. God Bless You, Ethan and Brandie! :)
4 comments:
Hi Gabi! You are getting soooo big! Good job on the sign language! Can't wait to see you in a little more than a month! I love you and miss you! Tell your brother and mommy and Daddy I miss them too. See you soon!
Gabi is so smart! I can't get over how cute she is doing all of those signs!
Adorable and smart, two great qualities!
Gabi, you should be in those baby signing videos! I'm impressed that you will sign all those words on demand.
Post a Comment