Gabi has been signing more words lately. Now she knows eat (big surprise!), baby, more, dog, daddy, and milk. At her age, I wasn't signing at all yet. She is also feeding herself yogurt with a spoon! Mommy thinks she's really young to be doing this but she's not objecting cuz it sure saves her some time in the morning! Gabi is lots more fun lately too. We play with blocks together, share our food, chase each other around the house (with Gabi in her walker) and laugh a lot at each other. Mommy says I am almost always a perfect big brother to her.
Mommy couldn't resist taking pictures of Gabi in her tutu that Grandma sent for her first birthday. It is adorable!!
3 comments:
Oh my...she is just too cute in that tutu! And WOW - nice work with all of your signs, Gabi! Hopefully, we will get to see you in December.
smarty gabi! i didn't really sign until after my birthday. You are cuter everyday!!!!
She is soooooo precious!!! Jilly, I need that picture please!!
Post a Comment