CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

















About 2 months ago, I decided I wanted to be a pirate for Halloween and I have not let mommy forget about it. EVERY time she asks what I wanted to be I said, "A piwate!" Last night before bed though, she asked me again and I said, "A dentist!" :) I really enjoyed my first visit to the dentist on Monday, I guess!

Tonight Noah, Ethan, Gabi and I got dressed up and went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. It was fun except that I kept getting the hair from my braids stuck in my mouth all night (I was Captain Jack Sparrow). Gabi was supposed to be a bee but it was much too hot out for that costume, so she and Ethan were pumpkins instead.

1 comments:

elaine said...

oh, sorry we missed the fun! look at poor baby Ethan. I love those kinda pics. You guys look adorable!!!!