CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mud Maddness







What a fun day at Reid Park! And did we mention, FREE?! The fire department put on a huge event with mud pits, obstacle courses, water shooting from fire trucks and food. I was pretty hesitant to join in the fun until Noah got there. Mommy asked me that morning if I wanted to go play in the mud and get wet. I thought about it and said, "No, I watch. " Once I got in though, I was screaming with joy! Noah too. Gabi, on the other hand, HATED getting wet. The best part? Watching Tia Lainey and Miss Emma go through the muddy obstacle course. Mommy was so impressed! Check out the pics.

Gabi kissed a girl ;)





2 comments:

elaine said...

gabi kissed a girl and she liked it... Aww. what a fun day.

The Tronziger's said...

Lokks like you guys had a lot of fun...wish we were there! i can't believe "big" Mark got mud on him!