CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

4th of July!












It is becoming tradition for us to spend the Fourth of July at the Westin La Paloma. This year though, only Daddy and I stayed the night there because Gabi was already asleep for the night by the time we left. Daddy told Mommy that I was a very good boy and had fun watching the fireworks. Well, at least for the first ten minutes or so, then, Noah and I decided running around was more fun. The next morning, Mommy and Gabi joined us and we all hung out around the pool. Tia Casandra was hoping to stay dry that day but had to jump in the pool to save me! I had jumped in thinking mommy was going to hold me, but mommy was holding Gabi and was in the deep end so she couldn't hold me too! Tia to the rescue. "Kankoo, Tia!"

1 comments:

elaine said...

Look at Gabi's abs of steel. We love it.