My sister is now a pretty happy baby. She still prefers to be held by mom or dad all day long but she is getting better at playing by herself with a box of toys, in her exersaucer or with me. I really love her. I give her lots of kisses, tickle her and even try to read her books. It really concerns me though, when she cries. One night I heard her crying and I sat up in bed yelling, "Mommy, Babi crying, check Babi! check Babi?" and then I said, "mo' 'ogurt (more yogurt)?" while signing the word more. Mommy says I must have been half asleep cuz I then rolled over and went back to sleep, probably having dreams of yogurt : )
Gabi goes to sleep with only a little fuss (or none at all) for naps and bedtime, but she only sleeps through the night sporadically. We are both sick with colds now though, so we can't expect too much! She is "talking", "singing", and dancing (her version of dancing, anyway---she sort of rocks up and down when she hears music). She is showing no signs of wanting to crawl and still is not fond of tummy time but loves to be standing- with support, of course.
Hopefully, by next the next report card, Gabi will be consistently sleeping through the night, taking a bottle, crying less and crawling to where she wants to go. We will keep you posted.......
2 comments:
I'm right there with you. Sophie didn't sleep through the night until 9 months and I had to let her cry it out to get her to do it. Sometimes she'll stop sleeping through the night and I'll have to let her cry it out again because she'll wake up four or more times a night just to see me. She still likes to be held, mostly by me. She and Payton have colds right now, too. It's miserable. She's the crankiest she's ever been. It's crazy how much our lives are similar. Gabi is a beauty, though. I'm jealous of all the hair!
Awww. I will give you mo' ogurt, Mocky. :D I love this picture of Baby Babi.
Post a Comment