CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Nina Judy and Me


We spent Mother's Day in Mammoth at Nana and Papa's. Poor Nana had to cook for all of us again. Good thing she loves us. Nina was there too. I sure love my Nina. I know she loves me too. She's a lot of fun and so smart too! Did I tell you she graduated with her PhD this week!! Dr. Judy Marquez Kiyama. : ) We are going to miss her SOOO much when she moves to New York. Good thing we have this blog to keep her posted on our life, huh?

1 comments:

The Ferrill Family said...

I have a serious question...do Markie and Gabi have the same Nina and Nino? Isn't this the couple that you choose to take care of your babies if something were to ever happen to you? It's a question I've always wondered but never asked because Charlie and Jen have a different Nina than Judy, right? I hope you can help me solve this mystery. It's bothered me for years. :)