CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

:0 La La La La....Elmo's World.....

So my parents are officially cool! They bought tickets to the Elmo show "Elmo Grows Up" in Phoenix for all of us. We went through a lot to get there though. First of all, we started out up to Phoenix a little later than we should have, but that's just the Tronziger way. Then, we got just outside of Phoenix and found I-10 closed!! We had to take a detour about 25 minutes out of the way. While navigating around town, I announced that I needed to use the bathroom, fast! I've had stomach issues for the last 4 days, but thought things were clearing up. So I sat out in the Arizona sun on my travel potty and did my business. After we got back in the car though, I felt a little queasy and vomitted up the RED Gatorade that I had just drank. Again, we pull over to clean everything and everyone up. Thank goodness Gabi was a perfect angel through all of this. When we finally got to Dodge Theatre the show was just ending!! Oh no!
Don't worry. The nice lady let us go to the next show and we were still able to use our Meet & Greet tickets to meet Elmo, Rosita, and Cookie Monster.






2 comments:

elaine said...

Looks like so much fun, Marky! Maya surprised me today when Abbey popped up and she said, "Abbey" as clear as day

The Ferrill Family said...

We've had our share of those days! Glad you made it to the show...Elmo's a pretty cool guy.