For the last few days I have been all about getting dressed by myself. I mean ALL by myself. If mommy even touches my shirt to try to help me, I have to start all over! So yesterday was the first time, head to toe, I got fully dressed alone- underwear, shirt, shorts AND shoes (but no socks, of course). They weren't even backwards (because I listen well to mommy's directions)! Mommy says this is really a young age for me to do this so she is really proud of me, but it does get frustrating for her when we are in a hurry to go somewhere. Another thing I have done at a young age....get POTTYTRAINED!! I have been using my big boy potty for about a month and a half now. Diapers? only Gabi wears diapers! ; )
UPDATE (3 days later): I can also put my socks on by myself, but it can sometimes take me a while. Mommy is amazed. I can be one determined little boy.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Mr. Independent
Posted by Mark Ryan at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He seems way ahead of things! Payton still doesn't dress himself. I think he likes that we have to do this for him, though. Gabi is adorable, by the way. I hate it that we couldn't chat more. Maybe next time!!
Post a Comment