CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

It's The Wiggles, It's The Wiggles!




I attended my first concert! Well, besides the ones I went to while I was in mommy's belly. It was the Wiggles concert. My cousin, Noah got us tickets because we are both fans. I think they are cool but Elmo is really my thing. Anyway, we did have a really good time singing all of their silly songs. At first, I was more excited about the stickers that were on each of the seats than the show, but then I started waving to the characters and dancing along. Mommy & daddy had a good time watching Noah and me. Check out the pics.





I turned into a crazed fan!



I got my dad's rhythm ; )

1 comments:

elaine said...

Whoa MC hammer was there too?? we missed it! Glad you had fun!