CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Sunday

This Easter we left Tucson early (for us early is 8:30) and headed to church in Mammoth. I love praying and going to church lately. Mommy thinks it's great! During mass, however, everytime the priest or someone says church or God, I have to repeat it quite loudly. As in the priest says, "thanks be to God." and I say, "MOMMY! GOD??" A few people turn around and smile at me.
After church we headed to Nana and Papa's for some water gun fights, good food and lots of running around. Noah was there too, so I had fun! Daddy, Uncle Paul, Uncle Art, Tom and Kristi played paintball most of the afternoon. A paintball war has somehow become an Easter tradition. : )
Gabi was a good girl and looked pretty funny in her bunny ears that Tia Casandra gave her.






This is the first picture that I smiled on cue. CHEESE!!








2 comments:

elaine said...

What a fun day! I love all of the pics, especially the first one! You are so lucky to have your Mommy's family here to love on you guys!

The Ferrill Family said...

Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Gabi has gotten. She's a doll. I love Markie's blond hair, too!