CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Silly daddy

Daddy wanted to have more fun in the snow so he went skiing with Uncle Paul and Uncle Art. He said he had a couple good runs but then realized how out of shape he has become. Mommy got a call from him as he was on the top of the mountain, laying in the snow. He said, "I don't think I can make it all the way down. My legs don't feel right and I think I am going to throw up." Mommy told him to rest a while then try again. He said, "But I've been laying here for 20 minutes now. I have already called the office and one of my clients!" Mommy asked if he was going to be okay. He said, "I think so but I dug a hole in the snow next to me in case I throw up." Mommy warned him not to get dehydrated. "Don't worry", daddy said, "I have been eating snow". Mommy couldn't help it anymore. She just had to laugh at her out of shape husband. Could she have really met him over 8 years ago at a gym??

1 comments:

elaine said...

Ok- I'm still laughing at the thought of Mark at the gym. :) They really broke the mold when they made your husband!