CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

San Francisco








This was the last trip for mommy & daddy for a while cuz the new baby should be arriving in about a month. I was really good on the airplane to and from San Francisco (as long as I was constantly being entertained or fed). While we were in San Francisco, we went to Fisherman's Wharf a few times, Alcatraz and Sausalito. My favorite part was the huge hotel room to run around in and the funny sea lions at the Wharf. Another cool thing was when we were walking around the city a nice fireman let me sit in the firetruck!! THEN a policeman pulled up and let me sit on his motorcycle! I really got lucky that day. Now I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. hmmm.....

0 comments: