Well, she has arrived. On December 1st, 2007 at 12:53 pm mommy gave birth to Gabriela Olivia. Mommy started having contractions early that morning about 5 am but wasn't really sure they were the real thing. She decided it was for real and by 9:30 she HAD to go to the hospital. Mommy said labor was pretty easy and almost didn't get the epidural she'd been counting on cuz she dilated to 9 cm in no time. About 2 hours later she started pushing and out came her 8 lb, 21 1/2 in. little girl! Mommy said if they had a little girl and she had dark hair, Gabriela would be her name....and what do ya know! (Olivia is Nana's first name).
Well, I got to meet Gabi later that day and didn't know what to think. I was really more interested in the controls on mommy's hospital bed. I guess I'll grow to love her.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
My sister, Gabriela
Posted by Mark Ryan at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I still can't believe how good you looked that day! You rock! Love the family pics!
Post a Comment