My grandma, who lives in New Jersey, came out to visit us this weekend. She started out by giving me a huge, red dog (for Valentine's Day) that I can snuggle with when I watch Sesame Street- unfortunately, Brandie has usually been the one snuggling with it. Then, she gave Gabi and me lots of cute clothes. Grandma and my Aunt Melissa have basically furnished my whole wardrobe since I was born!
On Friday morning we all went to the Reid Park Zoo while daddy worked. We met up with mommy's friend, Karma and her two kids, Aidan and Dillon. Aidan is 3 and a 1/2 and is lots of fun. He held my had and showed me all the animals. Saturday we went to the Children's Museum and met up with Tia Lainey, Uncle Josh and Maya. I've been there before so I wasn't that impressed. Grandma did buy me a cute shirt there though. Then on Sunday, after breakfast at Millie's Pancake House, Grandma had to leave. She went on an airplane back to NJ but she will be back for my birthday in March. Yay!! Miss you already "Eh-ma"! (or "ma" for short).
(This is actually a pic from Sebastian's birthday party at the zoo.)
Noah's tiger glasses!
Maya and me at the Children's Museum
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Grandma!
Posted by Mark Ryan at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah! You're back to the blog! We had so much fun catching up on all the pictures & videos from the past year. Your family is beautiful!
Just one question...where did you find the time to do all of this with 2 little ones in the house? :)
Post a Comment