CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 9, 2007

My Easter Weekend





I had so much fun this weekend! On Friday I got to stay in Phoenix at the Wigwam Resort. We got to go swimming, ride in golf carts and eat in nice restaurants (I even got my own menu!). My favorite was swimming with dad, even though I fell asleep on his shoulder while we were in the pool. Then, on Saturday, we went to Golf N'Stuff in Tucson with Tia Lainey, Maya and Uncle Josh. I got to ride on bumper boats!! I must admit I was a little nervous. On Easter Sunday, we went to Nana & Papa's in Mammoth. That was fun cuz there were lots of stairs there to play on.....and to make mom a nervous wreck.

2 comments:

elaine said...

Cute new pics, Marky!

elaine said...

But what have you been doing since Easter???